Friday, January 22, 2010

Q&A

What is your current obsession? I love love love pottery. As you can probably see. I love art in general. Drawing my ink designs and painting with watercolor. I have started a new project of painting mandala's, so we will see where that goes.

What do you hate most that everybody else seems to love? Twilight... period

Who is your most favorite person in the whole world? My wife, Bobbi Leigh Hillman (it's an inside joke, she is my sister, ha ha)

What's for dinner? Um, spaghettios?

What would you eat for your last meal? Sushi and Orange Juice

What's the last thing you bought? some new pants for work from Anne Taylor Loft. Love em!

What are you listening to right now? the XM radio at work. Not sure who it is...

What do you think of the person that tagged you? Um, she didnt tag me, but I stole this from her blog ; ) but she is really cool. we work together. JENNI!!!

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hmmm, that is really hard. But I will always have a love for Costa Rica. I have very fond memories of that country, and the people. I love it.

What is one of your hobbies? Um, I kinda already said this. But art, for sure. And music.

What are 3 things that annoy you most? Bodily noises. Like hearing people eating and things like that. People that are impacient and disrespectful. And tripping over inanimate objects (yeah, that on really gets to me)

What is your favorite color? Red, and not just normal red. BLOOD RED.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? Wow, I have so many. Lets see... I would have to say a grey shirt that I got from Anthropologie. Its a little hoodie, but its thin fabric. and it has a big pocket in the front, and the sleeves are kinda strange, but if I lift up my arms I kinda look like I could fly. Ha ha, that sounds weird. But its sooooooo cute. My sister always steels it from me : )

What is your dream job? being an Architect. Im working on my degree right now. I just graduated from Salt Lake Community College and got my Associates Degree in Architecture! I want to focus my studies on sustainable (Green) building.

Describe your personal style? Kinda laid back, but artistic. I really like to wear scarves (I have at least 30, and my aunt has made all of them for me)

What are you going to do after this? Go to a party. Hang out with my sis. Start the weekend!!!

What inspires you? Other peoples art, people that are unique and original.

Who was the last person you kisses? Ha ha, thats a secret : )

What are you currently reading? Fast Food Nation. Its very interesting...

What delighted you most today? Um, I will let you know. I have been working all day, and I still have a whole night ahead of me.

What is your favorite dessert? Anything fruity

What is a talent you hope to develope? Im still learning to play the guitar. My last boyfriend gave me his guitar and I like to practice. But im not very good.

What is something new you are planning to try? hmmm, thats a really good question. Living on my own, for the first time. my sister and I are moving out in March. I am looking forward to it. It will nice to have my independece!

What makes you happy? Being alive, being healthy, change, learning, friends, art, making someone smile, meeting new people, traveling, experiencing other cultures,



The rule: Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention; add one more question of your own

No comments:

Post a Comment